Monday, February 25, 2019

Inspired to Try Again

The story you may not want to hear is that I used to have a blog.  Then I got a notice to send my credit card number, and they were going to charge me a quarter to keep it open.  There was something that resembled a respectable reason as to why, but I can't remember what it was.  I opted to get bugged, and not participate.  Wasn't thinking too hard about all the pictures I had not retrieved and which existed only on my blog...  I regret that high horse right now.  I told myself that it was a prudent action, since my homeschool was up to 6 students and we were moving to a foreign land.  It did save me time, but it also divested me of the ready "ear" to sort through my thoughts -- a load far too heavy for the few moments I could catch with my active duty military husband.

Other than revisiting my past decisions, there wasn't much of a point to that.  Maybe I don't want you to consider me a novice at this game.  Maybe I feel I'm not starting fresh, though it will certainly look that way to observers.  Maybe I just want to bite the sandwich somewhere, and here is as good a place as any.

To continue the non-story....I was inspired today to start up again.  But we shall try to stick to one story at a time.  The above will suffice for the day, with a small update in information.

At some point, I'll have to craft the about me part on the sidebar.  My blog will only possess me for the merest snatches, so here is the temporary info.  I am a wife, a mother to ten, a homeschooler in part, and find that words fail me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment