Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Confusion is Our Status Quo

It looks like I was a busy girl yesterday -- 3 posts?  Truth is, all 3 were written years ago and just sat in the draft bin until I decided yesterday that it is time.  I couldn't trash them, even outdated as they were.  However, they don't do a fair job of representing the Now.  So, here's to righting the wrong.

Hi.  If you are reading this and you aren't me, I would like to be on record for having said this blog isn't so much for you as for me.  I recently determined to resume journalling, and because my blog in the past served that purpose so well, well, here I am.

I find that my head collects clutter.  Clutter isn't necessarily an evil thing, but I have never found that it contributes positively to my life.  The one benefit of having a number of items immediately at hand is outweighed by the visual ugliness and feeling of disorder.  My brain needs decluttering probably more times in a day than I can manage.  Weeks worth of accumulation and I can't seem to navigate myself through the piles.  I'm like Pooh, Piglet, and Rabbit trekking circles in the forest -- with all the accompanying emotions.

Ergo, I land here.

Now on to the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment